You have no items in your shopping cart.
The St Buster's Button is a classic among the personal Orgonite healing tools.
The Saint Buster's Button has a smooth, shiny surface with rounded edges and lies in the hand naturally. As additions to the standard Orgonite it features Silver Leaf, Sugilite and other selected healing stones, a Neodymium Magnet and the SBB coil. It is very useful for healing work, whether you wish to improve your own energy state or work professionally as a healing practioner.
The special coil that was developed for this device has since found application in numerous other Orgone Generators under the name SBB coil (from Saint Buster's Button). This double copper spiral has an activating and energising effect. All energy flows in a vortex form - thus this double vortex-like spiral will help to activate energy flow in the whole body, particularly when placed over an individual area, chakra or other energy point.
The Neodymium Magnet also has healing properties and synergises with the SBB coil to further activate energy flow in the body.
Applications and observed benefits:
- Stimulation of first 3 chakras
- Increased blood circulation after stroke
- Pain relief
- Stimulation of tissue regeneration
- Calming, meditative effect
- Can help with insomnia and restless sleep
Benefits associated with the gemstones in the Sugilithe St Buster's Button:
- Sugilithe: Mental clarity, Opens heart chakra, Rising consiousness
- Black Tourmaline: Talisman of protection, Guards against radiation and environmental pollution, grounding and soothing
- Quartz: Mental clarity, always used in Orgonite to amplify the Orgone output
- Silver Leaf: Frees emotions, Flexibility, Empathy
- Amethyst: Concentration and clarity of mind, Inner peace
Diametre approx. 87 mm, height approx. 38 mm
- Beautiful and serene energy Review by Jenna
- This has to be one of the most beautiful of your creations, the energy is calming and healing and I love having it next to my bed. For me it is promoting better and sounder sleep. (Posted on 05/07/2015)