You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orgonite Towerbuster with special ingredients to neutralize nuclear radiation.
Generally, any Orgonite will counteract the effects of nuclear fallout and particularly heavy EMF radiation. The special combination of gemstones with known radiation absorbing qualities maximises the effect.
Benefits typically associated with the ingredients of the Orgonite Nuke Buster:
- Rose Quartz: Soothing, Lowers stress and tension, Promotes nurturing
- Black Tourmaline: Talisman of protection, guards against radiation and environmental pollution, grounding and soothing
- Malachite: Protective stone that absorbs negative energies and pollutants from the atmosphere, protects and soothes during travel
- Smokey Quartz: Connects with the Earth, its protective energies block and absorg geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation
- Silver: Frees emotions, flexibility, empathy, purifying
- Medicinal Charcoal: Detoxing and purifying, binds toxins and pollutants
- Salpetre (Gun powder): Used here like a homeopathic remedy - a small dosage of gun powder to neutralise a larger source of radiation
Use this Towerbuster also on very powerful cellphone towers or other sites of extremely high radiation, EMF or HAARP (multiple towers, radar etc).
Ø = 70mm, h = 30mm, w = 125g
all dimensions are approximate - product is handmade - appearance may differ from picture
- trust you Review by FLORENT PERRIER
- guards of our house. will order again. (Posted on 10/09/2015)
- nuke buster Review by patricia Dow
- When I run the palm of my hand over this I can feel the energy strongely (Posted on 16/05/2014)
- Great Energy! Review by Mark
- This is a very powerful device and one which I often find random people I meet can sense the positive orgone energy coming from with relative ease. The "Nuke" sticker is nicely placed inside the resin and will not come off as a result. It is a smooth piece, pretty sizable and nice to hold. I really like it and also like the other similar sized one I have too, great stuff! (Posted on 03/01/2013)